Inspirations Magazine Issue 111
We’ve filled this issue with gorgeous projects in a range of favourite needlework styles. Following on from her popular Catherine de’ Medici design in issue 107, Maria Rita Faleri has created a stunning cushion cover featuring stylised birds and finished with hand-knotted tassels.
We also showcase beautiful crewel embroidery, stumpwork with multiple techniques, pretty surface and counted thread embroidery, and sparkling Japanese-style bead embroidery.
‘Inspirations Issue 111’ features the following projects:
- Revival by Brenda SortwellLarge hexagon box topped with glorious autumn colours in crewel embroidery, with matching needle box and scissor sheath
- The Hedgerow by Kay DennisDelightful stumpwork panel of hedgerow fruits and flowers, visited by a delicate butterfly and ladybird
- Natural Wonder by Maria Rita FaleriCatherine de’ Medici cushion cover featuring enchanting bird motifs and finished with hand-knotted tassels
- Macaron Magic by Merrilyn WhittleCute macaron purses in four colourways showcasing Japanese-style bead embroidery
- Shaker Spool Box by Betsy MorganHandy counted thread box for sewing thread spools with places for scissors, needles and an emery
- Interlude by Di KirchnerStunning crewel cushion featuring vibrant fruits and acorns
- Button Bouquets by Pat OlskiBeautiful Dorset buttons enhance a pincushion and tape measure cover worked with timeless cross stitch
- Angel’s Breath by Taetia McEwenPretty ribbon and velvet flowers are combined to decorate a lampshade and wreath
Out of stock