Freezer Paper is 15 inches (38 cm) wide and 13 yards (12.19m) long.
Freezer Paper is perfect for easy applique.
This is how it works:
- Draw design on paper side of Freezer Paper, cut out.
- Pin paper side of design to wrong side of fabric.
- Cut out fabric pieces with 3/16 th inch extra fabric allowance around design. Cut 1/8 inch long slit on curved edges to ease fabric. Press seam allowance over edge of template. Remove pins.
- Lightly adhere fabric pieces to material by pressing in place with a hot dry iron. Stitch fabrc pieces to background material, leaving a small area unstitched.
- Pull out Freezer Paper through unstitched area; stitch closed.
1 in stock