Bunnies Felt Craft Mini Kit
Everything you need to make three felt Bunnies is in the box.
Of course they would look wonderful as part of a seasonal display complete with a few choc eggs but we think our Bunnies are for life, not just for Easter.
We only use the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere, especially the rich realistic browns used here.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. You could double the happiness by making the Bunnies yourself and giving them as a present in our signature reusable box decorated as a cute little bunny burrow.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery thread
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 15 g of bouncy toy filling
- 60cm of gingham ribbon
- The finished Bunnies are approx 8cm high and 10cm long
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.
Out of stock